You are Currently Viewing the 2014 Medicare Plans.
Click here If you Would Like to See
The 2019 Medicare Part D Plans in Gadsden County Florida.
2014 Medicare Part-D Plans in Gadsden county Florida
(Click the Plan Name for More Details)
Medicare Advantage Plans in Gadsden county Florida
|Plan Name||Type||Premium C+D||Part D
|Drug Benefit Type||Gap||Max Out of Pocket||Overall Rating|
|AARP MedicareComplete Choice Essential (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO *||$0||$6,700|
|AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$0||$0||Enhanced||No Gap Coverage||$6,700|
|BlueMedicare Regional PPO (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$0||$30.00||Basic||No Gap Coverage||$6,700|
|Capital Health Plan Advantage Plus (HMO)
|Local HMO||$36.00||$0||Enhanced||No Gap Coverage||$3,400|
|Capital Health Plan Preferred Advantage (HMO)
|Local HMO||$102.00||$0||Enhanced||Many Generics||$3,400|
|HumanaChoice R5826-005 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$92.00||$0||Enhanced||Few Generics, Few Brands||$5,700|
|HumanaChoice R5826-018 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO *||$0||$4,000|
|HumanaChoice R5826-074 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$0||$150.00||Enhanced||Few Generics, Few Brands||$5,900|
|WellCare Advance (HMO)
|Local HMO *||$0||$6,700|
|WellCare Value (HMO)
|Local HMO||$0||$0||Enhanced||No Gap Coverage||$6,700|
Medicare Special Needs Plans in Gadsden county Florida
|Plan Name||Type||Consolidated Premium C+D||Part D
|Gap||Special Needs Type||Overall Rating|
|UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete RP (Regional PPO SNP)
|Regional PPO||$21.80||$310.00||No Gap Coverage||Dual-Eligible|
|WellCare Access (HMO SNP)
|Local HMO||$10.40||$310.00||No Gap Coverage||Dual-Eligible|
|WellCare Liberty (HMO SNP)
|Local HMO||$9.40||$310.00||No Gap Coverage||Dual-Eligible|
Plans as of September 3, 2013.
Plans are subject to change as contracts are finalized.
Includes 2014 approved contracts/plans. Employer sponsored 800 series plans and plans under sanction are excluded.
Plan Type Is the type of organization offering the Medicare Plans.
- HMO - Health Maintenance Organization
- PPO - Preferred Provider Organization
- PDP - Prescrition Drug Plan
- SNP - Special Needs Plan
- POS - Point of Service
- PFFS - Private Fee For Service
* Plan Type Indicates plan does not offer Part D drug coverage.
Coverage gap ("donut hole"). This means there's a temporary limit on what the drug plan will cover for drugs. (Unless you get the low-income subsidy) Once you reach the coverage gap in 2014, you will pay 47.5% of the plan's cost for covered brand-name prescription drugs. You get these savings if you buy your prescriptions at a pharmacy or order them through the mail.
Additional gap coverage levels are determined separately for formulary generic and brand products and are described as follows:
- All: 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Many: 65% to 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Some: 10% to 65 % of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Few: 0% to 10% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap (and must also be >15 "brand" products covered through the gap)
- No Gap Coverage: 0% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap (or 15 "brand" products covered through the gap)
- All Formulary Drugs: cover 100% of “generic” and 100% of “brand” products (either by covering all formulary drug products in the gap or by having no initial coverage limit)