You are Currently Viewing the 2014 Medicare Plans.
Click here If you Would Like to See
The 2019 Medicare Part D Plans in Pasquotank County North Carolina.
2014 Medicare Part-D Plans in Pasquotank county North Carolina
(Click the Plan Name for More Details)
Medicare Advantage Plans in Pasquotank county North Carolina
|Plan Name||Type||Premium C+D||Part D
|Drug Benefit Type||Gap||Max Out of Pocket||Overall Rating|
|HumanaChoice R5826-003 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$81.00||$0||Enhanced||Few Generics, Few Brands||$6,700|
|HumanaChoice R5826-063 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO *||$0||$3,400|
|HumanaChoice R5826-079 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$72.00||$310.00||Basic||No Gap Coverage||$6,700|
Medicare Special Needs Plans in Pasquotank county North Carolina
|Plan Name||Type||Consolidated Premium C+D||Part D
|Gap||Special Needs Type||Overall Rating|
|Sorry, No Special Needs Plans in pasquotank County Found!|
Plans as of September 3, 2013.
Plans are subject to change as contracts are finalized.
Plan Type Is the type of organization offering the Medicare Plans.
- HMO - Health Maintenance Organization
- PPO - Preferred Provider Organization
- PDP - Prescrition Drug Plan
- SNP - Special Needs Plan
- POS - Point of Service
- PFFS - Private Fee For Service
* Plan Type Indicates plan does not offer Part D drug coverage.
- All: 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Many: 65% to 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Some: 10% to 65 % of formulary drugs are covered through the gap