You are Currently Viewing the 2014 Medicare Plans.
Click here If you Would Like to See
The 2019 Medicare Part D Plans in Yuba County California.
2014 Medicare Part-D Plans in Yuba county California
(Click the Plan Name for More Details)
Medicare Advantage Plans in Yuba county California
|Plan Name||Type||Premium C+D||Part D
|Drug Benefit Type||Gap||Max Out of Pocket||Overall Rating|
|Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Sac., Sonoma (HMO)
|Local HMO||$86.00||$0||Enhanced||All Generics, Few Brands||$5,900|
Medicare Special Needs Plans in Yuba county California
|Plan Name||Type||Consolidated Premium C+D||Part D
|Gap||Special Needs Type||Overall Rating|
|Senior Advantage Medicare Medi-Cal Plan North (HMO SNP)
|Local HMO||$9.50||$0||No Gap Coverage||Dual-Eligible|
Plans as of September 3, 2013.
Plans are subject to change as contracts are finalized.
Plan Type Is the type of organization offering the Medicare Plans.
- HMO - Health Maintenance Organization
- PPO - Preferred Provider Organization
- PDP - Prescrition Drug Plan
- SNP - Special Needs Plan
- POS - Point of Service
- PFFS - Private Fee For Service
* Plan Type Indicates plan does not offer Part D drug coverage.
- All: 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Many: 65% to 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Some: 10% to 65 % of formulary drugs are covered through the gap