You are Currently Viewing the 2022 Medicare Plans.
Click here If you Would Like to See
The New 2023 Medicare Advantage Plans.
2022 Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Help's goal is to make sure you have the information you need to make the best decisions about your 2022 Medicare Advantage Plans. We’ve made it easier to find health and drug coverage that works for you. This includes giving you access to accurate cost estimates and quality information up front, so you can compare and choose the providers and services that give you the most value. Review your Medicare Advantage health and drug coverage and make changes if it no longer meets your needs, or if you need to save more on your 2022 out-of-pocket costs.
2022 Enrollment Dates
Late September 2021
• The 2022 Medicare & You handbooks are mailed to Medicare beneficiaries. Keep the handbook as a reference guide.
• Plan providers begin notifying enrollees about changes to their plans.
• Beneficiaries can begin comparing plans starting October 1.
• Beneficiaries should watch their mail for notices from Medicare with information about changes in 2022.
• Medicare health and drug plan Star Ratings will be available starting October 11.
• Medicare Open Enrollment begins October 15.
• Medicare Open Enrollment ends December 7.January 2022
• Medicare plan coverage begins January 1.January 1 - March 31
The Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period gives you an opportunity to try out a Medicare Advantage Plan. During this period, you can make one switch to a different Medicare Advantage Plan or you can disenroll from your plan and return to Original Medicare. If so, you will be able to join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. Any changes you make during this period will be effective the first of the month after the request is received by plan.During this period (Jan 1 - March 31) you can't:
• Switch from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage Plan.
• Join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan if you're on Original Medicare.
• Switch from one Medicare Prescription Drug Plan to another if you're on Original Medicare.
2022 Standard Plan Changes
|2022 Standard Benefit Changes|
|Initial Coverage Limit||$4,020||$4,130||$4,430|
|Catastrophic Coverage Begins||$9,039||$9,314||$10,012|