You are Currently Viewing the 2014 Medicare Plans.
Click here If you Would Like to See
The 2019 Medicare Part D Plans in Madison County North Carolina.
2014 Medicare Part-D Plans in Madison county North Carolina
(Click the Plan Name for More Details)
Medicare Advantage Plans in Madison county North Carolina
|Plan Name||Type||Premium C+D||Part D
|Drug Benefit Type||Gap||Max Out of Pocket||Overall Rating|
|Blue Medicare HMO Enhanced (HMO)
|Local HMO||$18.90||$0||Enhanced||Some Generics||$3,400|
|Blue Medicare HMO Medical Only (HMO)
|Local HMO *||$0||$2,500|
|Blue Medicare HMO Standard (HMO)
|Local HMO||$0||$0||Enhanced||No Gap Coverage||$3,400|
|Blue Medicare PPO Enhanced (PPO)
|Local PPO||$38.00||$0||Enhanced||No Gap Coverage||$3,400|
|Blue Medicare PPO Enhanced Freedom (PPO)
|Local PPO||$121.30||$0||Enhanced||Some Generics||$3,400|
|Humana Gold Choice H2944-133 (PFFS)
|PFFS||$67.00||$0||Enhanced||Few Generics, Few Brands||N/A|
|HumanaChoice H3405-007 (PPO)
|Local PPO||$39.00||$0||Enhanced||Few Generics, Few Brands||$4,900|
|HumanaChoice R5826-003 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$81.00||$0||Enhanced||Few Generics, Few Brands||$6,700|
|HumanaChoice R5826-063 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO *||$0||$3,400|
|HumanaChoice R5826-079 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$72.00||$310.00||Basic||No Gap Coverage||$6,700|
|Presidential Plus (PFFS)
|PFFS||$61.00||$0||Enhanced||No Gap Coverage||N/A|
Medicare Special Needs Plans in Madison county North Carolina
|Plan Name||Type||Consolidated Premium C+D||Part D
|Gap||Special Needs Type||Overall Rating|
|Sorry, No Special Needs Plans in madison County Found!|
Plans as of September 3, 2013.
Plans are subject to change as contracts are finalized.
Includes 2014 approved contracts/plans. Employer sponsored 800 series plans and plans under sanction are excluded.
Plan Type Is the type of organization offering the Medicare Plans.
- HMO - Health Maintenance Organization
- PPO - Preferred Provider Organization
- PDP - Prescrition Drug Plan
- SNP - Special Needs Plan
- POS - Point of Service
- PFFS - Private Fee For Service
* Plan Type Indicates plan does not offer Part D drug coverage.
Coverage gap ("donut hole"). This means there's a temporary limit on what the drug plan will cover for drugs. (Unless you get the low-income subsidy) Once you reach the coverage gap in 2014, you will pay 47.5% of the plan's cost for covered brand-name prescription drugs. You get these savings if you buy your prescriptions at a pharmacy or order them through the mail.
Additional gap coverage levels are determined separately for formulary generic and brand products and are described as follows:
- All: 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Many: 65% to 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Some: 10% to 65 % of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Few: 0% to 10% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap (and must also be >15 "brand" products covered through the gap)
- No Gap Coverage: 0% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap (or 15 "brand" products covered through the gap)
- All Formulary Drugs: cover 100% of “generic” and 100% of “brand” products (either by covering all formulary drug products in the gap or by having no initial coverage limit)