You are Currently Viewing the 2014 Medicare Plans.
Click here If you Would Like to See
The 2019 Medicare Advantage Plans in Washington County AL.
2014 Medicare Advantage Plans in Washington County Alabama
There are 3 Medicare Advantage Plans available in Washington County AL from 2 health insurance providers and 0 Special Needs Plans available. Advantage plans offer additional gap coverage. The plan with the lowest out of pocket expense is $3400 and the highest out of pocket is $5900. The highest rated plan available in Washington County received a 3.5 overall star rating from CMS and the lowest rated plan is 3 stars.
(Click the Plan Name for More Details)
|Plan Name||Type||Premium C+D||Part D
|Gap||Max Out of Pocket||Overall Rating|
|Return to Counties In Alabama|
|Blue Advantage Complete (PPO)
|Local PPO||$72.00||$250.00||No Gap Coverage||$3,400|
|HumanaChoice R5826-001 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO||$69.00||$40.00||No Gap Coverage||$5,900|
|HumanaChoice R5826-065 (Regional PPO)
|Regional PPO *||$0||$3,400|
* Plan Type Indicates plan does not offer Part D drug coverage.
Medicare Special Needs Plans in Washington county Alabama
|Plan Name||Type||Consolidated Premium C+D||Part D
|Gap||Special Needs Type||Overall Rating|
|Sorry, No Special Needs Plans in washington County Found!|
Plans as of September 3, 2013.
Plans are subject to change as contracts are finalized.
Plan Type Is the type of organization offering the Medicare Plans.
- HMO - Health Maintenance Organization
- PPO - Preferred Provider Organization
- PDP - Prescrition Drug Plan
- SNP - Special Needs Plan
- POS - Point of Service
- PFFS - Private Fee For Service
- All: 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Many: 65% to 100% of formulary drugs are covered through the gap
- Some: 10% to 65 % of formulary drugs are covered through the gap